How it works:
Facades automatically matches Streetviews to building coordinates (latitude/longitude) and then creates rectangular photos of the building facades.
The building photos can then be added to your existing GIS system to aid documentation.
For the building coordinates (latitude/longitude), point layer data in SHP, GDB, TAB, KML, GeoJSON and GML formats are accepted.
- Set the Creator program folder
- Set the Streetview project output folder
- Set the point layers data folder
Point layer data
- Select a point layer
- Select a unique identifier field as the name for the newly created facades photos
- Set the maximum distance allowed from the building to the Streetview. The default is set to 25m
- Create the Streetview layer
- Create the Streetviews
- Create the building facades photos
- Record Streetviews by car with the recording mode set to ‘distance’ and ‘1 meter’
- With the Creator program, configure the recorded project as usual
- Start processing. Manually end processing after 1 minute to receive the project configuration file
- With your GIS program (e.g. ArcGIS or QGIS) create point data for the buildings you would like to document. Formats supported: SHP, GDB, TAB, KML, GeoJSON, and GML
- Use the Facades program to load both the point data layer and the Streetview project output folder
- Use the Facades program to create the Streetview layer, selecting only one Streetview right in front of each building
- Add the Streetview layer to your GIS program and review
- Use the Facades program to create Streetviews
- Use the Facades program to create building facade photos
Experience the Original 360 Production System
Create 360 degree Streetviews, like you've never seen before.