Web-Player for Linux
The Web-Player is generated by the Creator 3 Windows processing program.
It is meant for publishing to the public.
- Preview right in the Creator 3 processing program.
- Clouds: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon EC2.
- Standalone player
- Embedded player for in websites like e.g. WordPress.
- Support for WMS for custom maps: http://players.applied-streetview.com/Langen-Roundabout/
- Support for your own, custom-made map tiles
- 40 map providers available, including aerial images
- Permalink to share views
- Timeline to switch between a before/during/after view
- 2 custom links to your website
- Your logo with a link
- Optional Watermark
- Optional Mask to hide the recording vehicle
- Limit zoom, and/or up/down view
- For LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, php) server.
- For Clouds: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon EC2.