Create Streetviews of railway tracks and installations.
The railway mount can be attached to a locomotive or railcar and used to record railroad tracks. The camera has a built-in 1 TB data capacity that can store 1000 km of railway track when recording every 5 meters.
Did you know…?
You can use a single camera with all four mounts available. Switching just takes a minute.
You can use the Railway Editor program to map the tracks and the railway player to search for mile markers.
Railway Editor processes your railway footage into Streetviews.
With Mile-markers and a search function.
The Railway Mount includes the following items:
- Magnetic railway mount
- Documentation for building custom mounts
- Railway editor program, with tracks and milepost creation capability
- Railway player with track selection and a search for mileposts
- 2 extra-large batteries for all-day recording
- 2 battery chargers (50Hz, 240V)
- Snap-in holder for navigation device
- Quick-release connector
- Set of six replaceable and reusable lens protectors
- Spare parts